What goes into a blog post? Helpful, industry-specific content that: 1) gives readers a useful takeaway, and 2) shows you’re an industry expert. Use your company’s blog posts to opine on current industry topics, humanize …
Click on the Picture to find out more about Brandon
Click On Red Roof Banner to Learn More!
• Red Roof is the best economical hotel choice for summer travel!
• If you are hitting the road this summer, you know that Red Roof has clean, comfortable andaffordablelodgingforyouallalongtheway.
• Whether it’s visiting Mom on Mother’s
Day, getting away for Memorial Day, attending a Graduation or
scooting off to the beach, the mountains or a theme park,
you can find a Red Roof hotel near, by visiting www.redroof.com.
• Right now Red Roof is offering Red Hot Deals and Regional Travel Ideas on www.redroof.com to help save money while planning your trip or hitting the road.
• Book your stay at any Red Roof and hit the road this summer!
• There are now more than 50 Red Roof
PLUS+ locations in the U.S. that add more WOW to your stay,
offering upgraded and upscale amenities still at a great rate!
• Discover an enhanced upscale experience with the most requested amenities, all at Red Roof PLUS+ locations.
• Enhanced PLUS+ properties are giving
travelers something they’ve never had before at this price
point: rainfall showerheads, vessel sinks, flat-‐screen TVs,
wood-‐like floors, in-‐room amenities like big fluffy pillows,
ironing boards, and multiple electrical outlets for all their
• Red Roof now has over 500 coast-‐to-‐coast locations in the U.S.
• Sign up for Red Roof’s loyalty
program, RediCard and get rewarded for your next stay.
RediCard is the richest in the industry, rewarding members
with free nights with only 7,000 points.
• Call 1-‐800-‐Red Roof or go to www.redroof.com right now to book your summer travel stays.
Click on pictures to view events
Sunday, April 16
Brad Paisley: Diary of a Player
Homegrown: Zac Brown Band
Alabama: Song of the South
Visit the Tennessee Aquarium on the Chattanooga Riverfront and see why
it is rated the #1 aquarium in the country for guest satisfaction.
The Tennessee Aquarium takes you on a remarkable journey from the
mountains to the sea to meet amazing animals up close within the
Aquarium’s two buildings.
Explore the new Lemur Forest at the Tennessee Aquarium. Ring-tailed
and Red-ruffed lemurs leap an bound in this new exhibit near Stingray
Experience the science of cinema raised to the level of magic with IMAX
with Laser at the Tennessee Aquarium IMAX Theater, just one block away
from the Tennessee Aquarium.
· The new IMAX film Wild Africa 3D takes you on the ultimate adventure over and through the wildest places left on earth where water brings nature to life.
· Travel the world on a giant screen tour to experience engineering marvels big and small in the new IMAX film Dream Big: Engineering Our World.
· Go on an underwater adventure from the Bahamas to Fiji in the new IMAX film Secret Ocean 3D and see more than 30 species of fascinating sea creatures filmed for the very first time using new technologies.
Creative Discovery Museum
Right down the street from the Tennessee Aquarium is the Creative
Discovery Museum, a hands-on museum that the whole family can enjoy.
· Explore Kings, Queens and Castles,
the new exhibit that brings the game of chess to life! Tour a medieval
castle, play on a giant chess board with life-size pieces, and much
more. Now at Creative Discovery Museum through May 14th.
· Explore Very Eric Carle: A Very Hungry, Quiet, Lonely, Clumsy, Busy Exhibit, the new exhibit at Creative Discover Museum now through September 17. Step into colorful adventures based on the popular “Very” books by author/illustrator Eric Carle.
X® 3D Theater
The Tennessee Aquarium IMAX 3D Theater has installed a new IMAX with Laser
projection system. IMAX® with laser represents a quantum leap forward
in cinema technology – providing audiences with the sharpest, brightest,
clearest and most vivid digital images ever seen. View all IMAX movie
Click on logo for more information.
Click on an Opry logo above to go to the web site.
Click on Six Flags logo above to go to the web site.